For the tequila lovers out there, we got you!
Quench the thirst this monsoon with a Margarita and the absolute flavour of Kiwi. It’s really light and refreshing. Easy to make and perfect for this warm weather.
FROZEN KIWI MARGARITA
- Half cup superfine sugar.
- Half cup gold tequila.
- Half cup silver tequila.
- Half cup triple sec.
- One cup fresh lemon juice
- Half cup lime juice, freshly squeezed (6 or 7 ripe limes)
- 4 kiwis, peeled and coarsely chopped
- cups crushed ice
- Combine the sugar, tequila, triple sec, kiwis, and lime juice in a blender; fill with ice cubes; blend until smooth.
- On top of the ingredients, pour crushed ice until the blender is full.
- Blend, but don’t liquify.
- Pour into margarita glasses and garnish with lime wedge.
- If desired, salt the rim of the glass.
Feel refreshed yet?